Alternative Doctor Deaths
Out of pocket sales for alternative medicine services are well up into the hundreds of billions of dollars and rising, which is making deeper and deeper cuts into pharmaceutical profits. Healthcare consumers are progressively informed about the distinction between a treatment which merely covers up symptoms and Precision Medicine treatments which address the root causes of chronic medical and psychiatric disorders.
When one considers the lengths that Big Pharma, libelous/criminal organizations like the Quackbusters (AKA Quackpots) and regulatory governmental organizations (FDA, FTC, NY State Health Department) will go to, to destroy “alternative” doctors, it requires little insight to apprehend what happens next to protect their vanishing billions. Assassinations.
Still, those doctors who practice by a much higher standard of care, are compelled to go on despite the risks, even if those risks are potentially lethal.
The story and link below describes this worrisome trend.
Erin Elizabeth, Founder, Health Nut News
Full story and video link on www.healthnutnews.com/recap-on-my-unintended-series-the-holistic-doctor-deaths/
When I gently broke the news to the health world about the beloved Jeffrey Bradstreet MD, I never intended it to become some kind of series.
I was honored to do the first interview with the Bradstreet family, and commend them for their bravery as they search for the answers.
My better half (a holistic doctor) and I knew several of the doctors well, and our hearts go out to their friends and family. I cannot even imagine what they’re going through.
I appreciate the few media organizations who have had the guts to share these stories; including the New York Times, (who wrote me requesting info), The Guardian UK, and network affiliates around the US. Sadly, most mainstream sites barely cover one doctor, let alone the dozens we’ve had die this year if we count mysterious accidents, murders, alleged suicides or unexplained sudden deaths.
As you will see in the timeline below, there are allegedly 3 different dates within a month where 2 doctors died on the same day. That’s 6 doctors (who died in pairs on 3 different days) which is almost half out of the 13 doctors in the official series. Some of the biggest skeptics, who rolled their eyes at the first few deaths, are now wondering if there isn’t a connection. There have been theories, from GcMAF to CBD oil, but I don’t think all doctors used both of these treatments. I’m not convinced either is the smoking gun, but might hold the answer.
All 13 doctors were either holistic or Osteopaths, except for Ron Schwartz MD, (found murdered in his home here in Florida) and Jeffrey Whiteside MD (found dead in the woods with a gun by his side), and local authorities called that a suicide; the local press there also called the investigation a “mess” which is listed and cited in the links below.
Obviously we have several unsolved murders here (and some alleged suicides, most still under investigation), and I sincerely hope they get to the bottom of this as again, we knew several of these amazing doctors personally.
Besides the fact that the majority were holistic, there is another common theme; they all cared deeply and were passionate about health. I have endless emails from their friends, patients, neighbors, loved ones, and family members. It’s clear they were adored by many. I hope they are never forgotten and that others will carry on their work and not live in fear.
These healers, some of whom were best selling authors, were kind, caring people who have left this world a better place; I’m honored to have known them, and am still studying their work today.
Sign up for the newsletter for more information and stay safe and strong. While it’s always good to be aware, I’ve learned that living in fear doesn’t help us at all.
See below for the official detailed timeline:
1) June 19th, 2015 – Dr. Bradstreet formerly of Florida, and now practicing in Georgia, was found with a gunshot wound to his chest in a river. The small town locals ruled the death almost immediately as a suicide, but many have their doubts. This same day in Mexico, June 19th, 2015, three doctors were traveling to the State Capital to deliver some papers and were reported missing. This is the only case outside of the U.S.. Authorities said they found the bodies, but the families say those bodies look nothing like their family members and they are demanding more proof and more testing. A sad but riveting article was written about those details here. I also did an exclusive interview with the Bradstreet family as they publicly said I was the only journalist they trusted to talk about the horrific incident.
2) June 21st, 2015 –Father’s Day, Florida East Coast: Two chiropractors are found dead. Their names are Dr. Baron Holt and Dr.Bruce Hendendal, both fathers. Dr. Hedendal also held a PhD in nutrition from Harvard. Both were presumably healthy and described as very fit. There is still no cause of death listed, for either doctor in the articles we find. A few people have contacted me about Dr. Hedendal, 67, but admit that they were surprised by his death and still find it shocking. (Update: Family and loved ones of Dr. Hedendal have spoken to the media that they are suspicious of his death and want answers. Interestingly, Dr. Holt (33), lived in North Carolina which is the state where Dr. Bradstreet’s body (the first doctor to be found) was discovered two days prior. Dr. Holt was visiting Jacksonville, Florida, though, when he died there. Dr. Bradstreet (see story #1) was living in Georgia at the time of his death and before that he lived in the neighboring state of Florida. A few mutual friends of Dr. Holt have contacted me. They are doctors and have shared with me a cause of death that I find rather shocking and cannot confirm, therefore, out of respect for the family, I will not list that here. Both were well loved by their patients, community, friends and family.
3) June 29th, 2015 – The beloved holistic Theresa Sievers, MD was found murdered in her home. Her co-worker says she was known as the “Mother Teresa of South Florida.” Her husband and children were in Connecticut at a family reunion when she was murdered. The authorities have been investigating for two weeks “around the clock,” and now say that she was targeted. Her murder was not random nor was it a home invasion and when the facts come out “…books and movies will be written about it.”, it’s that big of a story. On the very same day, June 29th, Jeffrey Whiteside, MD, a pulmonologist, went missing- vanishing when he simply “walked away”. Dr. Whiteside, known for his successful treatment of lung cancer, disappeared in Door County, Wisconsin while vacationing with family. He was on foot and numerous reports have called it “mysterious,” saying he vanished without a trace. They’ve been searching now for three weeks and even colleagues have joined in (along with bloodhounds, drones search parties, and helicopters) but not one shred of evidence has surfaced. (UPDATE: Two arrests were made in the death of Teresa Sievers and one of the assailants called himself the “Hammer” on Facebook (Dr. Sievers was allegedly killed with a hammer). The other was one of her husband’s childhood friends who was just recently extradited to Florida. His attorney says there is evidence to show he had no involvement whatsoever with the crime. Her husband, Mark Sievers, has not been arrested at this time.
4) July 3, 2015 – Patrick Fitzpatrick, MD goes missing. He was traveling from North Dakota to neighboring Montana (which he did often as his son lives there) and his truck and trailer were found on the side of the road. The search has expanded but authorities say it’s as if he vanished without a trace. He’s 6′ tall and described as Irish-looking with a goatee (details can be found in the links).
5) July 10th, 2015 – Lisa Riley, 34 years old, DO (Doctor of Osteopathic medicine) is found in her home with a gunshot wound to her head. Her husband who found her and called 911, has a prior record. He was previously charged with the attempted murder of his ex, Ms. King, before charges were eventually dropped. Evidence showed that there was gun residue found on Ms. King’s hand and not Mr. Riley’s. Riley’s story corroborated this, but King’s allegedly didn’t, and her story kept changing (click link in this paragraph for their story with details on all of this). Mr. Riley has since been charged with the death of his wife, Lisa Riley. We’ll see what happens in court.
6) July 19, 2015 – A month to the day after the first doctor (Jeff Bradstreet, MD) was found dead with a gunshot wound to his chest, Dr. Ron Schwartz was found murdered in his E. Coast Florida home. Sadly, he was shot to death. We don’t know if he was holistic, but he was licensed and lived between Florida and Georgia. He was a gynecologist who lived in an unincorporated part of Jupiter, Florida on a few acres of land and there are reports he ran an organic lawn service on the side.
7) July 21, 2015 – Dr. Nicholas Gonzalez, a holistic MD, dies suddenly. The same day another holistic doctor is also found dead (see below) . Both of alleged heart attacks, though their own friends and family say publicly it doesn’t add up. I had met Dr Gonzalez and his amazing wife, and my better half has interviewed him several times. His official website says that while they initially thought it was a heart attack, his autopsy does not support that belief and shows no heart attack. They are awaiting further tests. “Dr. Gonzalez was in excellent health otherwise so his passing is quite unexpected.” It is reported that he was alone at the time of his death. Countless people every week (including close friends) write me questioning the fact that he died “naturally”. He also said in several interviews (including the last one before he died) that he thought big pharma wanted him to get hit by a bus or that he might die suddenly. Frightening metaphors and a mystery we hope to get to the bottom of soon.
8) July 21st, 2015 – Dr. Abdul Karim, an outspoken and loved holistic (biological) dentist, 41 years of age, is found dead alongside the road by a passerby. He had been preparing for a half marathon and was allegedly out training that night. His old fraternity brother (lifelong friends), friends of many years, and patients said it didn’t add up. He was in perfect shape and ate an extremely healthy diet. Mainstream news said he had a “massive heart attack” but many who knew him have written to me with their sincere doubts.
9) July 23, 2015– Authorities announce they have found the body of Dr. Jeffrey Whiteside who has been missing for over 3 weeks. Chief Deputy Pat McCarty said at the news conference on Thursday that a .22 caliber gun was recovered at the scene. Investigators believe the body was there for “some time”.
10) August 12, 2015 – Osteopath Mary Bovier is found slain to death in her home in Pennsylvania. Her significant other, who we are told is also an osteopath, was questioned and released. At this time there have been no arrests and there are no suspects.
11) August 18, 2015 – I report that Jeffrey Whiteside’s death is officially ruled as a suicide. But the local press calls the investigation a “mess” (described here in detail). Many are shocked at how long it took for details to emerge and countless people write me with their doubts. Even local authorities were asked by the local press if they’d heard of my stories. They admitted they had, but hadn’t been contacted by the feds on the case.
12) September 7, 2015 – I broke the news to the health community of 29 holistic doctors (also referred to in the German press as homeopaths/ND’s/psychiatrists) who were found poisoned by an overdose of a hallucinogenic drug. I’ve done several updates of the articles, using a German translator, but the whole story of what really happened has still not been revealed. One thing most can agree on; it was a large overdose and mainstream German news reports that some were in “life threatening situations” when dozens of ambulances and a helicopter arrived to the chaotic scene. The good news? All lived and have allegedly made a full recovery (though some had to be restrained for their safety for some time).
13) September 16, 2015 – I reported that our colleague, best selling author and holistic MD Mitch Gaynor, is found dead outside his country home; an hour or so from Manhattan where he practiced. We knew Dr. Gaynor and had just finished an advanced copy of his book that he had sent to us. It was quickly called a suicide by the local sheriff. The NY Times wrote me asking for details and we had a nice exchange. Even though I have gently broken the news on this and many other stories, the NY Times fails to source me (I didn’t expect them to source HealthNutNews, though the Guardian UK and other mainstream sources have for some time).
14) Sunday October 11th – We announce that Dr. Marie Paas is found dead of an alleged suicide. She was well known for her animal advocacy. People on her Facebook page seemed shocked and in disbelief about her death. Unlike the 3 others by this date who were alleged suicides (one who has been officially confirmed) we don’t know the location where Dr. Paas was found, nor the details of her alleged suicide. Many seem concerned for her pets, who they say she loved very much.
15) October 29th 2015, Jerome E. Block, M.D, jumped to his death from the Central Park West Apartments. Authorities say Block jumped from the 20th floor of the complex around 9:30 a.m.
16) 2015 Accidental deaths, mostly holistic doctors; Besides the 13 doctors covered thus far who died in non accidental deaths, we have 5 chiropractor deaths that were accidents. We also have more deaths of doctors here: some described as freak accidents. Again, we didn’t include them in the official unintended series.
Then we have the famous holistic ABC News doctor who allegedly slipped and fell and hit her head in Hawaii while on vacation, and who was carried out to sea. We also have more accidental deaths of holistic doctors here in NY (accidental), and yet another here . We literally couldn’t keep up at times there were so many.
17) I didn’t include PhD’s in the series (unless they were also an MD, DO or DC) but then just this past few weeks we saw 2 Canadian PhD’s killed. One was stabbed in what his friends called a safe neighborhood Another, a wife and mother of two (Canadian PhD) was hit and found in a shallow grave. I didn’t include them as they were not doctors who saw patients, but the circumstances in both are strange, especially the latter.
I will continue to report on these stories despite death threats, being put on a hit list that was posted publicly (which we think is fake- but who makes up that kind of stuff?). I’ll be speaking at a few events in 2016 on the subject, one will be a group of doctors with several thousand in attendance.
I don’t want other doctors to live in fear. I know many have shut down their practice or hired bodyguards due to these reports. I understand it’s necessary to be aware and safe, but I hope that those brave enough to work in holistic medicine will keep carrying the torch and doing their great work, in memory of those we lost this year.
Erin Elizabeth, E Coast of Florida, New Years Eve, 2015